R45D Centerlock Rear
Regular price $588.00
Why We Make This
It’s our job to make the best riding hubs in the industry, and 142mm x 12mm rear hubs are THE standard for road disc and gravel bikes, so we poured our hearts and souls, not to mention an awful lot of engineering, into this hub. We think it’s the best all-around disc hub on the market.
Why You Want It
R45 Centerlock™ hubs combine a lightweight hub body, our legendary made-in-house bearings, and Centerlock compatibility. The result rolls better, lasts longer, sounds cooler, and looks way more handsome than anything else out there.
On top of all that, the 45 points of simultaneous engagement in this hub improve power transfer and traction thanks to our patented RingDrive™ system.
Our bearings, both steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously to ensure perfect matching. The quality and speed of our bearings is what you will feel (and hear) on every ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get actually get faster. A little bit of regular love (i.e. service) will keep this hub rolling for years upon years of demanding use.
All Chris King rear hubs come with that signature, angry-bee sound.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Legendary made-in-house bearings · King Lifetime Warranty
- Patented RingDrive™ system with 45 simultaneously engaged points of contact for virtually drag free engagement
- Available with Shiamano/Sram HG or Sram XDR driveshell
- 142mm x 12mm thru axle rear
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our Universal or R45 Hub Service Tools
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
- Available in 24h, 28h, and 32h
- Lockring is sold separately (PHB355) and is required for rotor installation on rear hub
Axle Width: 142mm
Flange Diameter DS & NDS: 57.4mm
Center to Flange DS: 18.7mm
Center to Flange NDS: 33mm