If you are passionate about what you do and are interested in working hard for a progressive company that you can believe in, we just might have something for you. To apply for a position, send a cover letter and resume by directly emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We also accept faxed resumes to (503) 972-4055. We are a drug free environment and an equal opportunity employer.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in an Accounting department. Experience with inventory accounting a plus.
- Minimum of High school diploma and 1-2 years of college level courses in Accounting
- High proficiency in Excel and profecient in Word.
- Customer service experience is helpful when interacting with internal departments and occasionally with vendors
Chris King Employee Benefits
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- 100 hours of paid time off (PTO) during your first year of employment
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Company sponsored health insurance, vision, short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
- Voluntary dental insurance
- Section 125-plan participation eligibility
- Onsite employee café serving breakfast and lunch daily at cost pricing
- Commuter café credits for using alternative transportation
- Employee purchase program for internal CKPC and outdoor/cycling industry products
- Bi-annual bike commute challenges to earn up to 40 additional hours of PTO per year
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws