Chris King Boost Centerlock 148x12 rear hubs are designed as precision mountain tools. We use one-piece solid axles to provide a stiff hub that will help your suspension perform better and drive every watt of power into the dirt. To thwart mud, water, and contaminants as you power through rough trails, Boost Centerlock hubs have heavy-duty bearing seals and a threaded driveshell seal ring.
Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical-grade steel races that are machined simultaneously to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings are what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing races break-in they get faster with age. All our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use.
The patented Chris King RingDrive with 72-points of simultaneous-engagement will get your power to the ground fast, provide unmatched engagement, and give you that legendary Chris King angry-bee sound.
- Engineered, manufactured, and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- King Lifetime Warranty
- Canted flanges for stronger wheel builds
- Patented RingDrive system with 72 simultaneously interfaced points of contact for unmatched hub engagement
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- 24h, 28h, and 32h
- Available with Micro Spline, HG or XD driveshell
- Easily serviceable with a T10 Torx and pick or pen knife
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
- Specifically designed for "BOOST" 148mm x 12mm axle standard
Axle Width: 148mm
Flange Diameter DS & NDS: 57.4mm
Center to Flange DS: 24mm
Center to Flange NDS: 36.3mm