R45 Centerlock™ hubs combine a lightweight hub body, our legendary made-in-house bearings, and now Centerlock compatibility to harness the power of disc brakes. The result is the increased power and modulation of disc brakes, the fast, smooth rolling speed of our bearings, and the rail steering from our one-piece solid axles.
Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings are what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use.
- Engineered, manufactured, and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- King Lifetime Warranty
- 100mm x 12mm thru axle
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our R45 Hub Service Tool
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
- Available in 24, 28, and 32 hole drillings
- Available in Matte finish
Axle Width: 100mm
Flange Diameter DS & NDS: 57.4mm
Center to Flange DS: 30.6mm
Center to Flange NDS: 22.3mm