We created our InSet™ family of headsets by applying the legendary form and function of Chris King headsets to fit solutions for a wide variety of tapered and oversized headtubes and steerer tubes being utilized in modern bicycle design.
Built for the next generation of tapered road forks the Chris King InSet™ 8 is built to fit contemporary road and cross bikes that utilize 1-1/8” to 1-1/4”tapered steerer tubes and a 44mm headtube. Our InSet™ 8 combines our exclusive Chris King built bearings and our GripLock® retention system for unequalled riding quality.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 10-year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Patented GripLock® retention design for exclusively dependable headset adjustment
- Responsibly lightweight
- Designed specifically for a 44mm straight headtube and a 1-1/8” to 1-1/4” tapered steerer tube