ISO Hub Tool
Why We Make This
It’s all well and good to make a thing that lasts a lifetime. You also have to give your riders the tools they need to do the easy service work that will make that lifetime a reality.
Why You Want It
The Chris King hub service tool is a high quality shop tool designed to completely disassemble and reassemble Chris King ISO, Classic, and BMX hubs. Though not required for basic adjustment or routine hub maintenance, it makes a striking addition to your tool set, allowing professional and home mechanics to perform complete ISO, Classic, and BMX hub overhauls and bearing service. A hub cone adjusting tool and comprehensive technical manual are included in the complete kit.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Made from USA sourced high quality aluminum and heat treated stainless steel
- Compatible with ISO, Classic, and BMX hub types
- Anodized finish in Tool Grey
- Includes Hub Cone Adjusting Tool, Cog Spline Wrench, Spline Driver, 2x LD Guide Bushings & Driveshell Bushing Tool