- Work with Production Manager, Engineering, and Manufacturing Engineering Group to develop automation and controls solutions for manufacturing systems
- For existing automated systems, assist in repair and maintenance of systems.
- For existing CNC equipment, assist diagnostics, repair and maintenance of control systems.
- For new and existing automated systems, develop and maintain documentation for users and maintenance.
- For new automated systems, create detailed engineering specifications, BOMS, electrical schematics, mechanical drawings, and programming of equipment—such that it can be repaired, replicated, or modified, as needed.
- For contracted automation/controls upgrades, work with vendor to specify feature, function and pricing.
- Develop new automation system requirements based on manufacturing and/or production needs.
- Create, execute, and document testing plans to verify function and to demonstrate performance.
- Provide support to pre-existing systems (e.g., buffing robot) or developed systems (e.g., Laser 4)
- Maintain working knowledge of integration technology and manufacturing methods.
- Cultivate relationships with suppliers of systems that KCG might purchase or have relationships.
- Provide support for process development of new and existing manufacturing methods as they relate to system automation.
- Hands-on assembly (wiring, plumbing, soldering, hand tools, etc.) required.
- Additional projects and tasks, as assigned.
If you are passionate about what you do and are interested in working hard for a progressive company that you can believe in, we just might have something for you. To apply for a position, send a cover letter and resume by directly emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We also accept faxed resumes to (503) 972-4055. We are a drug free environment and an equal opportunity employer.
Chris King Precision Components is a U.S. manufacturer of the finest bicycle components in the world. We are a socially and environmentally minded company and take pride in each and every part that gets made under one roof right here in Portland, Oregon.