ENVE SES 3.4 R45D 24/24
Regular price $3,575.00
Current Lead Time On This Item Is 30 Days or less
This Wheelset Is Covered By A Lifetime Warranty
Why We Make This
We make this because at some point all the lines between road and dirt blurred. This is an “all-road” wheel, and those have become the cornerstones of everyone’s wheel lineup. All-road doesn’t really get at the whole story though. This is a high-performance hoop you can take ANYWHERE. ENVE makes arguably the most sought-after carbon rims in the game, so for us it was obvious to build with them.
Why You Want It
You want this wheel because you ride all the surfaces, and you like to go fast. It plays nice with wider tires, it’s more stable, and it maintains aerodynamics even in off-road scenarios. ENVE molds the spoke holes right into their rims, rather than drilling them, which means this rim will be stronger and last longer than its competitors. We like that a lot.
Our R45 Centerlock™ hubs pair a lightweight hub body with our legendary, made-in-house bearings. They give you 45-points of simultaneous engagement, and that means more of your power gets to the ground and your traction is better. These hubs just roll better, last longer, and looks way more handsome than anything else out there. The stiffness of our one-piece axle translates to laser-precise bike handling.
Our bearings, both steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously to ensure perfect matching. The quality and speed of our bearings is what you will feel (and hear) on every ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get actually get faster. A little bit of regular love (i.e. service) will keep this hub rolling for years upon years of demanding use.
This wheelset comes with the legendary angry-bee sound and you can choose from a bunch of sharp hub colors, including basic black.
- Built in-house with legendary Chris King precision
- Chris King R45D 24 hole front hub
- Chris King R45D 24 hole rear hub
- Centerlock Lock ring sold separately and required for installation
- ENVE 3.4 Disc tubeless compatible carbon rims engineered by F1 designer Simon Smart for speed and responsiveness
- Four ENVE valve extenders and ENVE rim strips are included with this wheelset
- ENVE color matched wheel decal kits available for additional purchase separately
- Chris King-backed Lifetime warranty on our hubs
- Chris King-backed 5-year crash replacement policy
- ENVE-backed 5-year warranty on rims