ISO LD Front
No Longer In Production
For riders who need the legendary smooth rolling quality of Chris King hubs for use in the high impact demands of enduro, DH, freeride, and slope-style we developed our ISO Large Diameter (LD) front hub. Built for gravity enthusiasts, our ISO LD front hub has been ridden to multiple downhill world championships and has rolled countless riders to the top step of the podium.
Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary made-in-house angular contact bearings
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our Chris King Hub Service Tool
- Available in 9 beautifully anodized colors
- Responsibly lightweight
- Made to fit either a 15mm, 20mm or Lefty® LD thru axle
- Easily convertible with a new axle between a 15mm, 20mm or a Lefty® LD thru axle
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
- Matte Available in 32h