Built around our patented RingDrive™ system, capable of handling over 1085nm of force, our BMX Low Flange rear hub gives you the confidence of 72-points of simultaneous engagement each time you snap out of the gate. Each hub rides on the precision smoothness of our legendary made-in-house bearings, and the oversized 19.5mm hollow steel axle. Even when you are not pedaling you will still be pulling away.
Our BMX High Flange (HF) rear hub is the solution for riders who require the ultimate in wheel stiffness. High flanges shorten the spoke length and increase the bracing angle resulting in an ultra stiff hub with a legendary pedigree.
Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Patented RingDrive™ system with 72 simultaneously interfaced points of contact for unfailing hub engagement
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our Chris King Hub Service Tool
- Available in 9 beautifully anodized colors
- Comes equipped with a Chris King 16t Stainless Steel Cog
- Utilizes 3/8” with 5/16" hex head hub bolts to stay consistent with BMX’s American Standard compatibility
- Designed specifically for 110mm spaced rear dropouts