We created our InSet™ family of headsets by applying the legendary form and function of Chris King headsets to fit solutions for a wide variety of tapered and oversized headtubes and steerer tubes being utilized in modern bicycle design.
The InSet™ 1 is built for riders that need the precision adjustment and legendary performance of a Chris King headset in a bike with a 44mm straight headtube. The InSet™ 1 has a low profile to keep stack height to a minimum keeping the front end low and fast.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 10-year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Patented GripLock® retention design for dependable headset adjustment (US Patent 8662517)
- Available in 9 beautifully anodized colors
- Responsibly lightweight
- Designed specifically for 44mm straight headtubes and 1-1/8th straight steerer tubes