FRAMESET - $2,675
Cielo frames are made to order and ship within 8 weeks.
No question about it the Cielo Road Racer is built for speed. The frame features a custom drawn selection of ovalized steel tubing that has been strategically placed to provide a stiff racing platform while harnessing the road dampening properties of steel. Our design utilizes our T47 threaded bottom bracket for undiminished power transfer, an oversized head tube for confident and agile handling, and stiff chainstays for quick, responsive acceleration. These features are combined with compact frame geometry for a contemporary race fit. Our Road Racer is a modern crit machine, the perfect bike for the rider with a need for speed and a taste for steel. Bike shown is 17lbs / 7.71 kilograms
- T47 bottom bracket shell
- Brass Headbadge
- Includes Chris King InSet™ 8 Headset
- ENVE™ Carbon fork painted to match
- Cable or electronic shifting configurations*
- Optional pump peg
- 25mm tire clearance
- Optional Braze-on derailleur mount
Cielo Stem Option
Cielo Racer Stems, made in-house by the Cielo builders, are available in a variety sizes and lengths and are offered in the full spectrum of Cielo paint colors to match your Cielo frame. The faceplates are available in the same nine beautifully anodized colors available on Chris King Components. Click to learn more.
|fork steerer tube:||1/1-8” to 1.25″|
|bottom bracket:||T47 Bottom Bracket|
|rear hub spacing:||130mm|
|front derailleur clamp:||1-1/8”|
- Seat tube length measured from center of bottom bracket to center of top tube.
- Chainstay length measured from center of bottom bracket to center of dropout.
- Bottom bracket height measured while using 700c x 25mm tires.
- Fork height measured from center of axle to crown race.
Limited warranty: 5 year craftsmanship and 1 year on materials.
*Electronic configuration designed specifically for use with seatpost integrated batteries. Electronic configuration includes Shimano Di2 and SRAM eTap.