Chris King Precision Components (CKPC) is seeking qualified applicants for a Customer Service Representative position. We have been manufacturing world class bicycle parts for 45 years and currently do so under a single roof right here in Portland, Oregon.
This position provides customer service, technical service, and sales support to dealers and end users through regular inbound and outbound telephone and email communication.
Competencies & Requirements:
The successful applicant will be team-oriented, eager to learn, enthusiastic & have a strong commitment to community, the environment & excellence in general.
- Strong knowledge of bicycle standards, past and present.
- Must be well versed in discussing product installation, routine maintenance and technical problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Personal excitement, bike industry experience, and passion about bicycles is a huge plus!
- Must have a proven track record of 2+ years of delivering superior customer experience, through utilization of technical product knowledge and inventory systems.
- ERP system, Salesforce, and Microsoft Teams experience is a plus.