We take great pride in the work we do and the people that maintain our building must take pride in their work too. We need an outstanding individual with 2 to 3 years of general building/facilities experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment. This position entails building maintenance, shop floor and office moves, sourcing materials for daily tasks and projects and event work as requested. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in carpentry, MIG welding, plumbing and light mechanical work. Skills required include intermediate computer experience, familiarity with OSHA regulations, problem-solving and working independently. A valid drivers license is a must.
If you are passionate about what you do and are interested in working hard for a progressive company that you can believe in, we just might have something for you.
To apply for a position, send a cover letter and resume by directly emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, send resumes in the body (text) of the email. No attachments will be opened. We also accept faxed resumes to 503-972-4051. We are a drug free environment and an equal opportunity employer.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
• Paid Time Off
• 7 Paid Holidays per year
• Company sponsored medical, vision, short-term, long-term and life insurance
• Section 125-plan participation eligibility
• 401K with match
• Commuter Credits for using alternative transportation
• Employee Purchase Program
Want to learn to become a Machine Operator?!?
In order to become a Machine Operator employees must spend a minimum of 3-6 months as a Finisher. Finishers are the final part of the production process performing various tasks such as sanding, buffing and basic machining. This position is also responsible for assisting with recycling efforts, washing equipment, minor assembly operations, inventory and general shop help.
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
• 6mos-1yr prior experience in a machine shop environment preferred
• Experience using precision measuring tools
• Ability to lift and maneuver up to 50 lbs, stand in one place for long hours, grip with the fingers and hands, looking down continuously and repetitive motion with the wrists and forearms
• Ability to work in a loud environment and wearing the following personal protective equipment: work boots, aprons, safety glasses, hearing protection and optional dust masks.