Want to learn to become a Machine Operator?!?
In order to become a Machine Operator employees must spend a minimum of 3-6 months as a Finisher. Finishers are the final part of the production process performing various tasks such as sanding, buffing and basic machining. This position is also responsible for assisting with recycling efforts, washing equipment, minor assembly operations, inventory and general shop help.
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
• 6mos-1yr prior experience in a machine shop environment preferred
• Experience using precision measuring tools
• Ability to lift and maneuver up to 50 lbs, stand in one place for long hours, grip with the fingers and hands, looking down continuously and repetitive motion with the wrists and forearms
• Ability to work in a loud environment and wearing the following personal protective equipment: work boots, aprons, safety glasses, hearing protection and optional dust masks.