Current Delivery Date On This Item Is Spring 2022
This Wheelset Is Covered By A Lifetime Warranty
Why We Make This
What’s more aero than aero? Deeper section rims, that’s what. We make this wheelset, because some of you want cut through the wind like a Ginsu through a tomato. You want to rail a dirt road descent like an osprey diving for a fat bass. These metaphors are inelegant though. This wheelset is refined, and serious, and very, very fast.
Why You Want It
You want the fastest, most versatile wheel we make. You care a lot about aerodynamics. ENVE answers that call with 4.5cm deep rims built wide to take a 30mm tire. They’re fast, but they’re also stable. They’re stiff, but they’re also rugged.
Our R45 Centerlock™ hubs pair a lightweight hub body with our legendary, made-in-house bearings. They give you 45-points of simultaneous engagement, and that means more of your power gets to the ground and your traction is better. These hubs just roll better, last longer, and looks way more handsome than anything else out there. The stiffness of our one-piece axle translates to laser-precise bike handling.
Our bearings, both steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously to ensure perfect matching. The quality and speed of our bearings is what you will feel (and hear) on every ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they actually get faster. A little bit of regular love (i.e. service) will keep this hub rolling for years upon years of demanding use.
This wheelset comes with the legendary angry-bee sound and you can choose from a bunch of sharp hub colors, including basic black.
- Built in-house with legendary Chris King precision
- Chris King R45D 24 hole front hub
- Chris King R45D 24 hole rear hub
- Centerlock Lock ring sold separately and required for installation
- ENVE 4.5 AR disc carbon clincher rims engineered by F1 designer Simon Smart for speed and responsiveness
- Four ENVE valve extenders and ENVE rim strips are included with this wheelset
- ENVE color matched wheel decal kits available for additional purchase separately
- King Lifetime Warranty on our hubs
- Chris King-backed 5-year crash replacement policy
- ENVE-backed lifetime warranty on rims
Hub Configuration: 24/24 R45D Centerlock
HUB Options: Shimano, XDR
Front Wheel Weight (g): 729
Rear Wheel Weight (g): 854
Total Wheel Weight (g): 1583
FREE GROUND SHIPPING. Usually ships in 48-hours to 5 business days. International customers, you will be responsible for shipping, VAT, duties and customs charged within your country.