For the renaissance rider that loves to sprint, climb, and everything in-between, or if you just can’t help but fly down steep descents and rail into hairpin turns, the ENVE 3.4 Disc TL is ready. The 3.4 Disc TL laced to Chris King R45D hubs, with our ultra-smooth bearings and lightweight hubshells, is the premier offering for all-around road performance wheels. The 3.4 Disc is lightweight and stiff as well as aerodynamic and stable.
Now with the NEW ENVE 3.4; tubeless compatible, even lighter than before, evolved aerodynamics, and optimized for wider tires. They make strong winds a breeze with ENVE’s SES aerodynamic profile, reducing drag and improving efficiencies. The ENVE 3.4 Disc is even lighter than the rim brake model, shaving 83g. To keep their rims ultralight ENVE uses molded rather than drilled spoke holes, a patented design that makes their wheels lighter and stronger at the same time. ENVE 3.4 Disc are made in Ogden, Utah and backed by a five-year warranty.
The Chris King R45D, available in 6-bolt and Centerlock, is the culmination of over 30 years of bearing experience and more than 20 years of hub building experience. Our R45 rear hub combines a redesigned RingDrive™ system with 45 teeth for lower drag and near instant engagement, a lightweight hub body, and our legendary made-in-house bearings.
For those looking for a 15mm through axle in the front we offer this build with an ISO 15x100 front, providing an ultra-stiff, reliable build.
Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings are what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use.
The patented Chris King RingDrive with 45-points of simultaneous engagement will get your power to the ground fast, provide unmatched engagement, and give you that legendary Chris King angry-bee sound.
- Built in-house with legendary Chris King precision
- Chris King R45D 24 hole front hub for QR and 12mm applications (ISO front hub will be used for 15mm applications)
- Chris King R45D 24 hole rear hub
- Centerlock Lock ring sold separately and required for installation
- ENVE 3.4 Disc tubeless compatible carbon clincher rims engineered by F1 designer Simon Smart for speed and responsiveness
- Four ENVE valve extenders and ENVE rim strips are included with this wheelset
- ENVE color matched wheel decal kits available for additional purchase separately
- Chris King-backed 5-year warranty on our hubs
- Chris King-backed 5-year crash replacement policy
- ENVE-backed 5-year warranty on rims
External Width (mm): 27.5
Hub Configuration: 24/24 R45D
HUB Options: Shimano, XDR, QR/12/15 and 142x12
Front Wheel Weight (g): 656
Rear Wheel Weight (g): 785
Total Wheel Weight (g): 1441 (with Centerlock hubs)
FREE GROUND SHIPPING. Usually ships in 48-hours to 5 business days. International customers, you will be responsible for shipping, VAT, duties and customs charged within your country.