Why We Make This
This is a carbon mountain all-rounder, the sort of wheel that thrives in all trail scenarios. It’s for all day XC adventures, and its unique hookless rim profile minimizes pinch flats, even at low pressures, even when bottoming out.
Why You Want It
The ENVE M630 is just a beautifully balanced rim that loves wider tires, which means it gives great traction. Beyond that it’s all the things you expect from ENVE. It’s light, stiff, goes where you point it, soaks up a lot of punishment. If there’s such a thing as a high-performance all-rounder, then this is it.
We paired the M630 with our Boost Centerlock hubs and their 72-points of simultaneous engagement. That makes these wheels super efficient at transferring your power to the ground. We throw in one-piece solid axles to provide a stiff hub with rail accurate steering. So you’ve got a light, comfort-oriented, high performance wheelset that will accommodate a lot of tires. It’s really a tremendous value for the rider who just wants to ride bikes all day. That sounds like you.
Finally, our bearings, both steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously to ensure perfect matching. The quality and speed of our bearings is what you will feel (and hear) on every ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they actually get faster. A little bit of regular love (i.e. service) will keep this hub rolling for years upon years of demanding use.
This wheelset comes with the legendary angry-bee sound and you can choose from a bunch of sharp hub colors, including basic black.
- Built in-house with legendary Chris King precision
- Chris King ISO B (Boost) 28-hole front hub
- Chris King ISO B 28-hole rear hub
- US made ENVE M630 carbon rims chosen for their light weight, durability, and wide profile for increased traction and handling Tubeless ready
- ENVE Tubeless Tape and Valve Kit included with this wheelset
- ENVE color matched wheel decal kits available for additional purchase separately
- King Lifetime Warranty
- Chris King-backed 5-year crash replacement policy
- ENVE-backed lifetime warranty on rims
External Width (mm): 38.5
HUB Options: Shimano HG or XD
Front Wheel Weight (g): 739
Rear Wheel Weight (g): 896
Total Wheel Weight (g): 1634
FREE GROUND SHIPPING. Usually ships in 48-hours to 5 business days. International customers, you will be responsible for shipping, VAT, duties and customs charged within your country.