Made from lightweight anodized aluminum, Peaty's Tubeless valves are available in 42mm and 60mm lengths to fit most all tubeless rims including carbon, enduro, and DH rims. Available in all Chris King anodized colors.
The large soft rubber base easily creates an airtight seal on valve holes up to 8mm diameter.
The integrated valve core remover caps make removing the valve and topping up with sealant a breeze when in the workshop or on the trails.
Valves for Life!
If you manage to break, snap, bend or crack Peaty's valves they'll fix or replace them free of charge! [Terms and Conditions apply].
- Remove valve cap, o-ring and lock nut.
- Insert valve through valve hole in rim.
- Push the o-ring onto valve stem.
- Thread the lock nut onto valve stem.
- Hand tighten lock nut until firm.
- Screw on valve cap to remove the valve core