Current Lead Time On This Item Is 15 Days
These are the 2021 ENVE 3.4 Disc rims that have been replaced by the 2022 ENVE 3.4 SES rims found here.
This Wheelset Is Covered By A Lifetime Warranty
Why We Make This
In any wheel lineup you have to have a stiff, aerodynamic wheel that rolls fast and is tough as nails This is ours. It’s a beguiling balance of lateral stiffness and low rolling weight, a heady cocktail of high technology and design simplicity. Some things just make sense, and this is one of them.
Why You Want It
Well, you like to go fast. That’s for starters. But you’re a renaissance rider too, who loves to sprint, climb, and everything in-between (like stop for coffee). You love to fly down steep descents and rail turns even when you’re not racing (your friends). The new ENVE 3.4 rim is tubeless compatible, which reduces rolling resistance, weight and ride-killing flats. It’s also optimized for wider tires, which you want, because you ride like a bat out of hell.
We talked about ENVE’s rim first, because they’re our partners, and we’re polite.
Another reason you want this wheelset is that it’s built around our R45D Centerlock hubs, the culmination of over 30 years of bearing experience and more than 20 years of hub building experience. It features a redesigned RingDrive™ system with 45 teeth for lower drag and near instant engagement, a lightweight hub body, and our legendary made-in-house bearings.
Those bearings by the way, both steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously to ensure perfect matching. The quality and speed of our bearings is what you will feel (and hear) on every ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they actually get faster. A little bit of regular love (i.e. service) will keep this hub rolling for years upon years of demanding use.
This wheelset comes with the legendary angry-bee sound and you can choose from a bunch of sharp hub colors, including basic black.
- Built in-house with legendary Chris King precision
- Chris King R45D 24 hole front hub
- Chris King R45D 24 hole rear hub
- Centerlock Lock ring sold separately and required for installation
- 2021 ENVE 3.4 Disc tubeless compatible carbon clincher rims engineered by F1 designer Simon Smart for speed and responsiveness
- Four ENVE valve extenders and ENVE rim strips are included with this wheelset
- ENVE color matched wheel decal kits available for additional purchase separately
- Chris King-backed 5-year warranty on our hubs
- Chris King-backed 5-year crash replacement policy
- ENVE-backed 5-year warranty on rims
External Width (mm): 27.5
Hub Configuration: 24/24 R45D Centerlock
HUB Options: Shimano, XDR,
Front Wheel Weight (g): 656
Rear Wheel Weight (g): 785
Total Wheel Weight (g): 1441 (with Centerlock hubs)
FREE GROUND SHIPPING. Usually ships in 48-hours to 5 business days. International customers, you will be responsible for shipping, VAT, duties and customs charged within your country.