King Thru Axle - Road and Gravel
Regular price $60.00
Lightweight, stylish, and anodized to match your Chris King precision components, King Thru Axles are the perfect pop of refined detail to bring together your perfect bike build.
A collaboration with Robert Axle Project, King Thru Axles are machined in Oregon by Robert Axle Project and then finished, anodized, and laser marked by Chris King Precision Components. We're proud to work with Robert Axle Project and support more responsible and ethical manufacturing in the cycling industry, especially with a neighbor just a few hours away here in Oregon.
These axles are Limited Edition, so get them while you can. We do not know when we'll make them again.
Please use the Fit Finder on this page to select the correct axle for your bike. Your hub may have a 142mm axle but the Thru Axle will be longer and is specific to the frame or fork, this tool will help you find the correct size. If you do not find your bike in the axle finder this page on Robert Axle Project's website will help you measure your axle.
- Low profile and lightweight.
- Machined to the tightest standards in the industry.
- Designed, built and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
- Available for front or rear wheel use. Available to fit road, cross, gravel, e-bikes and mountain bikes.
- Not designed to attach Trailers or Trainers.