ISO DH Superboost Rear
Our ISO DH Superboost 157x12mm rear hub has delivered multiple world champions to their rainbow jersey and for good reason. With an extra-wide hub flanges for increased wheel strength, our patented RingDrive™ system, and our legendary made-in-house bearings, this fully serviceable, high performance rear hub is designed specifically for high-speed long travel mountain biking and is machined exclusively in our Portland, OR factory.
- King Lifetime Warranty
- SuperBoost flange spacing (since well before it was called SuperBoost)
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Patented RingDrive™ system with 72 simultaneously interfaced points of contact for unmatched hub engagement
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our Chris King Hub Service Tool
- Responsibly lightweight
- Available in 157mm x 12mm thru-axle
- Available with Micro Spline, HG, or XD driveshell.
- 150mm x 12mm and 150mm x 10mm no longer in production
- Ceramic upgrade available