NEW BOOST HUBS ARE SHIPPING!
After months of development we are proud to announce that Boost compatible ISO B 148×12 rear and 110×15 front hubs are in stock and ready to ship. These new hubs feature our patented Ring Drive system for 72 simultaneous points of engagement all manufactured in-house in Portland, OR.
The first batch is available in an extremely limited quantity.
Available on 2/10/16:
- New naming convention, ISO B
- Black only for the first batch
- Updated hub shell shape
- Thicker, stronger flanges
- Symmetrical front wheel builds
- Legendary Chris King bearings
- 28h or 32h
- Shimano or XD drivers
- Steel or ceramic bearings
Complete wheels from our wheel department, featuring Stan’s or ENVE rims, are built to order in just 2 to 5 business days.
Contact us as soon as possible to place your order via email@example.com or 800-523-6008.