We are seeking qualified applicants for our machine shop. Job duties include moving materials through the production process by performing various tasks from receiving/preparing raw materials (steel and aluminum barstock) and cutting barstock to sanding, buffing and basic machining. Material Processors are also responsible for a variety of tasks including recycling efforts, washing equipment, minor assembly operations, inventory and general shop help. Must have strong mechanical aptitude. Must be able to lift and manuever up to 50 lbs, stand for long hours and perform repetitive motions. This job entails working in a loud environment and wearing the following personal protective equipment: work boots, aprons, safety glasses, hearing protection and optional dust masks.
If you are passionate about what you do and are interested in working hard for a progressive company that you can believe in, we just might have something for you.
To apply for a position, send a cover letter and resume by directly emailing email@example.com. Please, send resumes in the body (text) of the email. No attachments will be opened. We also accept faxed resumes to 503-972-4051. We are a drug free environment and an equal opportunity employer.
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Technician
SCHEDULE: 6:30am-5:00pm, Mon-Thurs or Tues-Fri
SUMMARY OF JOB FUNCTIONS:
Assist in the safe and timely overall maintenance of machines, machine safety and general building needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Operate a variety of tools and instrumentation in a safe and proficient manner.
• Examine equipment and machinery to troubleshoot defects and determine best course of action for maintenance in a complete and satisfactory manner.
• Participate in making necessary repairs, installs and/or rebuilds of equipment and machinery.
• Take active role in preventative maintenance and planning repairs in order to assure production priorities are met.
• Follow company safety policies and procedures.
• Maintain daily work orders.
• Learn processes and hazards associated with the maintenance and facilities department.
• Assist team members as requested.
• 3 years of Industrial Mechanic experience
• Previous experience with CNC Production Manufacturing
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND LICENSE OR CERTIFICATE REQUIRED:
• Understanding of OSHA principles
• Basic knowledge and comprehension of industrial mechanical/electric skills and preventative maintenance (Fanuc controls, PLC, Conveyors)
• Ability to understand welding principles and a variety of machine shop equipment
• Knowledge of Hydraulic / Pneumatic / Electric - principles of hydraulic and pneumatic power, hydraulic fluids, piping and sealing, valves, pressure controls, volume controls, pumps, motors, filtration, air compressors, etc. Basic circuit laws, measurements and safety, circuit components, power distribution systems, AC power, motor control centers.
• Understanding of forklift operation
• Eye for design
• Requires physical effort such as stooping and bending and lifting of objects (up to 75 lbs)
• Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
• Use a computer occasionally
Employee may be exposed to fumes, airborne particles or petroleum-based solvents. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet; the position may be exposed to loud noise, cold or heat while fulfilling some of the job functions.
We are seeking qualified applicants for a full time Assembly position. Precision assembly experience required. Mechanical aptitude and methodical work habits a must. Familiar with basic computer data entry required. Good eyesight and the ability to distinguish colors is necessary. Must be able to sit, use hands and fingers to work with small parts and occassionally stand and lift up to 50lbs.