Ceramic Bottom Bracket
The Chris King Ceramic Bearing Bottom Bracket is identical in construction and compatibility to our stainless steel bearing bottom bracket. All the Chris King qualities you love remain the same - Durability, Serviceability, Performance & Made in the USA. To this we've added ceramic balls, which are lighter, harder and with greater roundness than stainless balls, for a bearing with exceptional speed and strength.
Chris's bearing design allows us to use more rolling elements, or balls, than production-house bearings and we squeeze 24 into each bearing. More balls per bearing amplifies the greater strength of the individual ceramic ball and when built into our acclaimed stainless steel races make a foundation for smooth and strong pedaling. The ceramic balls are harder and lighter which translates to faster movement with reduced friction. The combination of these factors when paired with our reliable sealing system allows us to use a very small amount of low-viscosity lube in the bearing meaning very little drag in the bearing. The result? You pedal with greater efficiency.
Partner this bottom bracket with our BB Injector Tool to quickly and easily repack your bearing grease and you have a high-performance bottom bracket that will last a long, long time.
- 100% made in the USA.
- 5-year warranty.
- Fully serviceable sealed ceramic bearings.
- Bearing seals designed to work with our BB Injector Tool allowing you to easily put new grease in your bottom bracket bearings.
- Easily inject your choice of grease for different riding conditions. Learn more with our Grease Guide. >>>
- Road available in Shimano™ and SRAM™ 68mm standard options. Mountain available in Shimano™ and SRAM™ 68/73mm standard, 83mm downhill and 100mm fat bike options.
- Compatible with most 24mm crank spindles, including; Shimano Hollowtech II™, FSA™, RaceFace™, SRAM GXP™, Truvativ™ and Bontrager™ cranksets.
- You can also upgrade your current bottom bracket with our new ceramic bearings. Call us for details, 800-523-6008.