Threaded Bottom Brackets
- Chris King Threaded Road and Threaded Mountian Bottom Brackets fit 24mm and 24/22mm spindle cranks like those offered by Shimano®, Rotor®, SRAM®, Race Face®, and FSA®. Visit our Conversion Kits page to find the right kit for you.
- To learn more about what fit options we have available for all bicycle frame and crank options check out our Compatibility Chart.
We've been making our own stainless-steel sealed bearings here at King for 35 years and never has there been a component that benefited more from their quality and durability than the external bottom bracket. The Chris King bottom bracket is specifically designed for crank systems with outboard bearing cups and is available in the full assortment of colors that only King can do.
It all starts with the bearings. We make our own bearings in-house and our process allows us to place more balls per bearing, 24 to be exact, than our competitors. More rolling elements per bearing translates to a stronger overall bearing system. A bottom-bracket specific upgrade to our legendary sealing system allows the bearings to be purged and re-greased using our precision made injector tool. This combination of strength and serviceability gives us the confidence to offer an industry-leading 5-year warranty on our bottom brackets.
- 100% made in the USA.
- 5-year warranty.
- Fully serviceable sealed bearings. Available in Ceramic or Stainless Steel options.
- Bearing seals designed to work with our BB Injector Tool allowing you to easily put new grease in your bottom bracket bearings.
- Easily inject your choice of grease for different riding conditions. Learn more with our Grease Guide. >>>
- Road available in Shimano™ and SRAM™ 68mm standard options. Mountain available in Shimano™ and SRAM™ 68/73mm standard, 83mm downhill and 100mm fat bike options.
- Compatible with most 24mm crank spindles, including; Shimano™ Hollowtech II, FSA™, RaceFace™, SRAM GXP™, Truvativ™ and Bontrager™ cranksets.